High quality TDS EC Conductivity meter portable Aquarium EC tester
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. Press the ON/OFF button once out of the water. The tester will
3. Immerse the tester into the water no more than 2 inches.
4. Wait for the display to stabilize. The tester automatically
compensates for temperatures variations. Once the readout
stabilizes (10-30seconds), press the HOLD button to view out of the
5. Press the ON/OFF button again to turn off the tester. The tester
will shut off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
6. After usage, shake off the water from your tester or wipe it
with a tissue.
Note: If the tester displays a flashing”X10”icon, multiply the reading
Important: Do not drop the entire tester in the water or dip beyond the
maximum 2” level. This product is not waterproof. Tester is not
meant to be used in hot water.
Calibration: your meter has been factory calibrated to 500us/cm, which is
suitable for most applications. Re-calibration may be necessary
from time-to time, depending on usage.
|Factory Calibrated||142X 25X15mm|
|Operating Temperature||Power source||Temperature Compensation||weight|
If the meter cannot be switched on or the display fades, please
replace the batteries. Please pay attention to the polarity of
If pin electrode is dirty, clean by rinsing it in alcohol for 1
Do not touch or scratch the pin electrode.